Mades Johnstone has two staff members that provide teaching staff support in the areas of behavior and instruction. Support maybe working individually with students or classroom based support.
Instructional Coaches bring evidence-based practices into classrooms by working with teachers and other school leaders.
Behavioral Coaches bring evidence-based practices into classrooms by working with teachers and other school leaders.
Learning Environments & Instructional Programming
- Collaborate with teams to promote the success of students by creating a safe, efficient, and effective learning environment;
- Identify appropriate resources for staff;
- Provide professional development opportunities that align with each district’s mission, vision, and long-range plans;
- Assist teams in using data to enhance the learning and instructional programming;
- Demonstrate directly with teams how to apply behavioral and instructional strategies
Student Referral Process
- District school teams initiate the request for support through the appropriate district administrator; Mid-Valley teams request support through their program coordinator
- School staff will inform parents of the request for assistance.
- After receiving the referral a member of the Coaching Team will contact the building administrator and listed contact person to set up a mutually convenient time to meet with the team and schedule observations and follow-up meetings.
- Mid-Valley Service Consideration Page
St. Charles Community Unit School District 303